Take advantage of tax-free withdrawals with a KeyBank HSA to pay for qualified medical expenses. Managing and tracking expenses is easy and balances carry over year-to-year. Having a Health Savings Account can help you prepare for medical expenses that may become necessary in the future. You can also take advantage of KeyBank online banking and billing for your convenience. It’s your health, so you shouldn’t have to worry about it.
HSA Program Features
- FDIC or NCUA Insured:
- Min Balance to Open:
- Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Investment Options
HSA Interest Rates
|$0.00 - $2,499.99||0.01%|
|$2,500.00 - $24,999.99||0.01%|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$0.00*|
|Account Opening Fee||$25.00**|
|Account Closing Fee||$25.00***|
* Waived if you have a KeyBank relationship. $5.00 without Direct Deposit and a balance less than $500.00; $2.50 with Direct Deposit and a balance less than $500.00; **Fee is waived if you already own a KeyBank checking account or your employer has a KeyBank business checking account and has signed the KeyBank Health Savings Account Employer Referral Agreement. ***No account closure fee if your account has been open for over 180 days.
HSA Investment Options
Mutual Fund Details
Investment Fee: Standard KIS brokerage fees apply to transactions.
Select from a variety of investment options for your funds when you add a Key Investment Services (KIS) HSA Investment Account to your traditional KeyBank HSA.
- Open a KIS HSA Investment Account and invest your HSA funds in a variety of non-deposit investment products
- With a minimum balance of $3,500 in your HSA, you can invest $1,000 in a KIS HSA Investment Account, leaving $2,500 in your HSA Checking Account to pay for qualified expenses
- The balance in your HSA Checking Account is the same balance available for checking and debit card activity
- Call 888-KIS2YOU (547-2968) to set up an appointment with your local KIS representative today
|Website||KeyBank's HSA Website|
|Address||127 Public Square
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
|Phone Number||1-888-KEY-2020 (539-2020)|