RCU Quick Facts
- RCU is a trusted, local community credit union founded in 1950.
- As a financial cooperative, we're focused on people, not profits.
- We serve anyone living or working in California's North Bay & San Francisco
- RCU serves over 344,000 Members (consumers and businesses) and 400 groups and associations.
- We offer 18 branch locations, 30,000 fee-free ATMs & a host of free online services.
GD Star Rating
HSA Program Features
- FDIC or NCUA Insured:
- Min Balance to Open:
- Debit Card
HSA Interest Rates
|$100.00 - $9,999.99||0.40% APY|
|$10,000.00 - $24,999.99||0.45% APY|
|$25,000.00 - $49,999.99||0.50% APY|
|$50,000.00 - $99,999.99||0.55% APY|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$1.00*|
|Account Opening Fee||Unknown|
|Account Closing Fee||Unknown|
* Waived during first 12 months account is opened and on balances greater than $250.00
HSA Investment Options
Mutual Fund Platform: close Self-Directed Brokerage: close CDs: close Other: close
|Website||Redwood Credit Union's HSA Website|
|Address||3033 Cleveland Ave., Suite 100
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
|Mailing Address||Redwood Credit Union
Attn: HSA Department
P.O. Box 6104
Santa Rosa, CA 95406