RCU Quick Facts
- RCU is a trusted, local community credit union founded in 1950.
- As a financial cooperative, we're focused on people, not profits.
- We serve anyone living or working in California's North Bay & San Francisco.
- RCU serves over 328,000 Members (consumers and businesses) and 400 groups and associations.
- We offer 17 branch locations, 30,000 fee-free ATMs & a host of free online services.
GD Star Rating
HSA Program Features
- FDIC or NCUA Insured:
- Min Balance to Open:
- Debit Card
HSA Interest Rates
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$1.00*|
|Account Opening Fee||Unknown|
|Account Closing Fee||Unknown|
* Waived during first 12 months account is opened and on balances greater than $250.00
HSA Investment Options
Mutual Fund Platform: close Self-Directed Brokerage: close CDs: close Other: close
|Website||Redwood Credit Union's HSA Website|
|Address||3033 Cleveland Ave., Suite 100|
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
|Mailing Address||Redwood Credit Union|
Attn: HSA Department
P.O. Box 6104
Santa Rosa, CA 95406