West Community Credit Union began as Brentwood Mutual Credit Union in 1936. We were founded by 15 businesses and civic leaders with $150 in capital. After 25 years, the Credit Union grew to have over 925 members and $619,000 in assets. By this time, the Credit Union had become an integral part of the Brentwood community.
In 1986, we changed our name to West Community Credit Union. By then we had grown to 7,300 members strong with $14 million in assets and almost $9 million in loans.
Today West Community is a progressive financial organization with over $220 million in assets, 24,000 members and over $195 million in loans. Our headquarters location in O’Fallon, MO was completed in 2004. We embarked on a partnership with Tigers Community Credit Union on the campus of the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2006. In addition, we added a third St. Louis-area branch in Kirkwood in 2009. We opened our our second Columbia, MO location in early 2016 and in 2017 we built a new location in Lake St. Louis. Late in 2017, we also added a location in Florissant and a branch in the Robert A. Young Building downtown St. Louis. Today we operate eight credit union branch locations and West Community Mortgage, which opened in 2017.
Our sound policies and investment practices have helped keep West Community strong even in times of crisis for other financial institutions. Our service offering and technological capabilities continue to grow, thereby providing members with more convenient ways to access and manage their accounts.
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$0.00|
|Account Opening Fee||$0.00|
|Account Closing Fee||Unknown|